Parts Return Policy and Restocking Fees
- Notify CADCo within 15 days of receipt to request an RMA to return parts.
- Unless the error was caused by CADCo, pre-qualified parts returns will be assessed a restocking fee of 15% for stocking dealers of that product line, or 20% for all other parts returns.
- Only parts that are identified, in original packaging, and in re-saleable condition will be accepted.
- The only exception to this return policy are noted in the pre-season service parts stocking program on various product lines.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
Wholegoods Return Policy and Restocking Fees
- After signing for and accepting your merchandise, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your merchandise if your product is damaged.
- When receiving merchandise that is marked as a demo, you are acknowledging the fact that this was previously used as a demo machine and the possibility of minor defects does exist.
- In the event of a product damage return, you must contact customer service to receive a return merchandise authorization number (RMA.)
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.
- CADCo. reserves the right to refuse all returns.